By accessing this website, you are consenting to the collection and the use of your information by the Children’s, but only to the extent described herein. Should you wish to revoke your consent, you may do so in accordance with the provisions of Section 4 below.
- Protection of Your Information: We are accountable for the information in our custody. Therefore, when we collect or use your information, we will utilize commercially reasonable safeguards to ensure its protection. It should be noted that no security procedure is currently 100% effective. Should any breach of your personal information occur, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible.
- Type and Purpose of Collection: We collect information at various points on this website to facilitate its use by you. Specifically, two types of information are collected:
- Non-Identifying Statistical Information: Upon accessing this website, certain non-identifying statistical information will be collected without your knowledge (hereinafter referred to as “Non-Personal Information”). We use Non-Personal Information to examine our traffic and to view how users use this website. Please be assured that this aggregate data will in no way personally identify you or any other visitor of this website. For example, we use “cookies”, which contains only certain statistical information. You can instruct your computer to inform you whenever a cookie is being sent, or you can disallow cookies through your web browser. If you do choose to disallow cookies, your experience on this website may be diminished, or your ability to choose some of the options on this website may be limited.
- Identifying Personal Information: To utilize some portions of this website, you must first provide personal information that will allow you to be identified (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”). This type of information will not be collected without your consent. The purposes of the collection of Personal Information are the following:
To process your donations to the Children’s;We expressly acknowledge that we will not use your Personal Information for any other purposes without your consent. Further, we will only collect Personal Information to the extent necessary for the abovementioned purposes. The Personal Information we collect will vary depending on how you are using this website, but may include some or all of the following:
To facilitate your donation with our affiliated service providers;
To anticipate and resolve problems with your web service;
To understand your needs and desires vis-à-vis the website.
Home and business address;Personal Information will be retained for a period of seven (7) years and then destroyed.
Telephone number and email address;
Credit card and financial information;
- Right to Examine Information: You have the right to examine any of your Personal Information that we collect. Should you wish to examine such information, please send us a written request to: email@example.com. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee to access your information.
- Withdrawal of Consent: You may withdraw your consent to the collection of Personal Information at any time by sending a written notice to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving notice that you have revoked your consent, we will stop using your Personal Information within a reasonable time, which will vary depending on what information we have collected and for what purpose. Please note that we will send you an email confirmation upon receipt of your request. Therefore, if you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us again with your request.
- Sharing Information: We will not sell, rent or disclose to outside parties the information we collect, save and except that we may share the collected information with other parties as follows:
- Affiliated Service Providers: We have agreements with various affiliated service providers to facilitate the functioning of this website, with whom we may share the information we have collected. For example, we may share your credit card information with the credit card service provider to process your donation. All administrative service providers that we use are required to have the same level of privacy protection as we have, and therefore we expect that your information will be handled with the same level of care that we employ.
- Where required by law: We may share the collected information where required by law, specifically in response to a demand from government authorities where such demand meets the legal requirements. Additionally, we reserve the right to release collected information about a user who we reasonably believe is engaged in illegal activities, even without a court order.
- Statistical Analysis: We may share Non-Personal Information with third parties for advertising or marketing purposes. No Personal Information will be shared in this manner.
- External Links: Our website contains links and references to other websites. We do not control such third parties, and we are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure of information, or the privacy practices of such websites, and we expressly disclaim any liability relating thereto. Should you chose to access any external link, you do so at your own risk.
- Children Under 13: This website is not marketed toward children.